Rhine Ro-Ro Service
Sustainable transport of heavy wheeled cargo
About Rhine Ro-Ro Service
In conjunction with two of our partners we have developed Rhine Ro-Ro Service BV for you. This special service brings together all the benefits of water and road transport. The result: energy-saving, equipment-saving, fast and sustainable transport, all arranged under one roof.
We can offer a regular service to and from Mannheim, where the focus lies on the transport of heavy wheeled cargo. Transport of good vehicles, tractors, project cargo and containers are among the possibilities. Here too it is true to say that the cargo, thanks to our extremely modern ship units, can be transported both sustainably and congestion-free.
• Mobile cranes
• Goods with a piece weight of up to 160 tonnes
• Dangerous goods in silo wagons and tankers in accordance with ADNR regulations
The benefits of transport with Rhine Ro-Ro Service
• Loading and unloading in sea and inland ports
• Initial and onward transport by road
• No trouble with the weekend driving ban in Germany
• Regular service to and from Mannheim
• Frequent scheduled service between Rotterdam/Antwerp and Germany