Interrijn B.V. and Arabulk B.V. (hereinafter: “Interrijn Group B.V.” “we”, “us” or “our”) processes personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDPR”) and respects the privacy of involved parties.
This privacy statement may be unilaterally amended from time to time. The most recent version will always be available for consultation on our website. We therefore advise you to consult our website regularly.
“Personal information” is meant to be understood as all information about a person from which a natural person can be identified. It does not relate to information of which the identity is removed (anonymised information).
We may process, among other things, the following personal information of you:
- gender, name, any title(s);
- bank and payment information;
- contact information, including telephone number, email address and address; and
- all other personal information which you provide to us or which we receive in relation to the purposes referred to hereinafter.
Purpose of processing
We process personal information for the following purposes;
- for the purpose of our objectives: to serve our customers, our shipowners and logistic service provision;
- to effect contact with and/or between customers and shipowners;
- to comply to our (statutory) obligations.
Principle for processing
We process your personal information pursuant to one or more of the following principles:
- with your permission;
- in the context of the formation and/or execution of an agreement with you;
- whenever we have to comply to (mandatory) laws and legislation: and/or
- having a justified interest.
Commercial use of personal information
Interrijn Group B.V. will not sell your personal information, nor rent it out, distribute it or otherwise make it commercially available to third parties, except as set out in this privacy statement or unless with your prior consent.
The personal information is not saved for longer than necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which the information is processed and, in any case, for as long as specific regulations require.
Sharing of personal information
It is possible that Interrijn Group B.V. shares personal information with various parties. These may include parties such as:
- Group companies, external service providers and partners who need to process personal information commissioned by us;
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, accountants and insurers;
- Supervisory bodies and other government agencies when we are of the opinion that disclosure of the personal information is necessary for (i) a case of applicable law, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our rights; or (iv) to protect the vital interests of you and/or another person; and
- To each other person with your permission for disclosure.
To the extent that there is no explicit permission for your side or a statutory obligation, this exchange of information occurs solely on the basis of the execution of the agreement between you and
Interrijn Group B.V. or if Interrijn Group B.V. has a justified interest for doing so.
For the exchange of personal information outside of the EU, Interrijn Group B.V. observes the applicable rules at all times.
Security personal information
Interrijn Group B.V. has taken suitable organisational and technical measures to protect your personal information.
You have a number of rights regarding the processing of your personal information by us. These are the following rights.
- You have the right of inspection. You may submit a request to have access into the personal information which we possess of you.
- You have the right that your personal information is corrected if this is not correct.
- You have the right to have your personal information with us deleted.
- You may object against the processing of your personal information by us.
- You may request us to limit the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to receive your personal information which we have in a portable form.
- You may submit a complaint about the processing of your personal information by us to us, but also to a supervisory body.
- You may withdraw your permission to process your personal information.
For the abovementioned rights, we note that it is possible that we are (legally) obligated to process your personal information.
If you have questions, want to submit a request or have a complaint about the processing of your personal information, then you may send a letter/email to:
3331 MA Zwijndrecht