We specialize in the transport of large, heavy, high-quality, or critical equipment, also known as Project Cargo or heavy lift. Transport by water has many advantages over road transport.
From windmills to helicopters or an offshore part that weighs 47 tons: we do flinch with any type of project cargo.
The advantages of transporting Project Cargo by inland shipping are:
- Ease: (almost) no permits required for exceptional cargo;
- Convenience: less traffic nuisance;
- Simplicity: no convoy or escort needed;
- Green: inland shipping is the greenest form of transport
- Efficient: no hindrance from the weekend driving ban in Germany;
- Cost-effective: with all the advantages, the price is not too bad.